- as wars still are going on in to many places around the world i have been thinking more and more about peace. peace inside ourselves and peace in the world.
- a few quotes that struck a cord with me:
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace.
Buddha (560-483 B.C.)
Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.
Albert Einstein (1979-1955)
If there is to be peace in the world,
There must be peace in the nations.
If there is to be peace in the nations,
There must be peace in the cities.
If there is to be peace in the cities,
There must be peace between neighbors.
If there is to be peace between neighbors,
There must be peace in the home.
If there is to be peace in the home,
There must be peace in the heart.
Lao Tzu (570-490 B.C.)
If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace.
John Lennon (1940-1980)
- and the peace sign has always been one of my favorite ones!
atc (artist trading cards)
- well, frankly i don´t really understnad the use for them :) but i have seen so many lovely ones the last week.
(photo from here)
(photo from here)
- makes me want to play with little cards... :)
- did you know that the first sunday in may is international world laugh day? it has been since 1998 when it was founded by indian doctor Madan Kataria.
- i have read a whole bunch of facts about laughter and it makes me do my #5 (laugh out loud often) on my list even more often :)
share your story by ali edwards
- i hesitated before i ordered this book, because i had read a few bad comments about it, but i am really glad i did order it.
- if not for the acctual minibooks, then for the many great tips on how you can use minibooks. for example i am planning to do a love letter minibook to hold all the love letters my husband sent me when we first met.
- they are so very lovely
- and sweet
- and fragile
what has been inspiring you this week?