Thursday, October 11, 2007

thursday mosaic



1. On the kitchen table, 2. flowers on a hill (detail), 3. LILY (YELLOW), 4. don't you love those little feet?, 5. Do you think I "overidid" the eyes??, 6. Untitled, 7. Leaves, 8. Untitled, 9. Summer shine, 10. mini*portfolio*2, 11. TheLoves, 12. button*love, 13. buttons, 14. my*bed, 15. adore., 16. Live Lightly on Lake Huron, 17. Stairway to Bliss, 18. dining*room*table, 19. Misty Falls, 20. sept2307 - nadine's something green, 21. Daily Something:Surprise Gift, 22. dishsoap skin, 23. Pink plumeria, 24. this is my 1000th photo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are such pretty pictures. i've never gone through your favorites folder lisa, but i think i'd see lots that i'd like. i especially like number 20. ;)

Karine said...

Hello Lisa
I have discovered your scrap layouts on 2peas gallery and now I come very often on your blog. In fact I really love your scrap style and the way you seem to enjoy life. I regularly come to search some inspiration and links with other blogs... so thanks for sharing!!!