Friday, October 05, 2007

TGIF!

We had a delightful friday. I slept in after daughter went of to school, I was off work today. And then I spent the morning just chillin and picking stuff up and things like that. Ah...the good life.
I finally took a photo of myself wearing the ever so cool Live Lightly Tour T-shirt. A wonky photo, but hey it was the best I could do!



When my daughter came home from school I was out in the front garden trimming our bushes, but she couldn´t come to clues on what she was going to do. She was bored! So, we packed up a backpack and went over to the mainland for a mother/daughter date! We had such a fun time. Of course the camera was there to take our traditional silly photos.



I am so happy I have all these photos of us out and about, because it is so important to me to be able to remember all these times we have had together. We always have so much fun and I am blessed with this child! We always say that, that is the reason why we can´t have more kids, we already have the perfect one! :)

We went over to this really cool small very 50s inspired café and had some yummy chocolate cake and toast (not together, but one after the other!).




I love going out with her on little dates. I am planning to take her to a really fancy resturant one day and we will dress up and act all nice :) haha! Maybe even spend a night in a nice hotel with a large bath tub and a big bed which we could jump in :) Ah...I have a dream!

I just realized that I missed to celebrate my 300 post to this blog! What?! This will be my 304th post and since i think that everything should be celebrated I think we should have a party! Are you with me? Hm...what should we do? 300,304 hm...ok i will go with celebration here.

What small thing in your everyday life would you like to celebrate today?

It could be a fun thing that happened at work that blessed your day. Or a gesture that was unexpected. Or a feeling of overwhelmed joy over a small thing. Or an accomplishment by you or someone dear to you. I hope you get the picture!
Do a scrapbooking layout or take a picture or post something on your blog that represent the thing you want to celebrate today! Leave a comment here and then in the end of this weekend I will take a look and draw a winner among the players, who will get a goodiebag from me! Are you game? Celebration time, come on!



(http://www.flickr.com/photos/fannylafontaine/752254952/)

4 comments:

Jan C. said...

Love the pictures. Looks like you and your dd had a fun time together!

I wanted to celebrate keeping a sense of humor about life today, so I posted a funny list on my blog.

http://janconnair.wordpress.com

Heather said...

ahh looks like you guys had a great time.

Lisa said...

Ni ser ut att ha haft en riktigt mysig dag! Om jag får vara med o fira så firar jag min syrra idag som fyller år. Har lagt ut kortet jag scrappade åt henne i min blogg.

Anonymous said...

you have the lovliest things on your blog, great photos and layouts and creations.

OK an everyday thing that I would like to celebrate today is my cheeky son and wild daughter playing together and making each other laugh - it was so sweet to watch them! And they didn't turn it into a fight either...LOL!

Cheers,

Lee :)
lalalee @ sistv