Wednesday, October 31, 2007

new etsy stuff

i made some new paper designs. First I made a paper kit with a Halloween touch! :) Perfect for those cute Halloween scrapbooking pages you are going to do after this week :) The kits contains of 4 papers, all four shown here in a collage.




And just because I am so in love with my husband right now :) I made a love kit too! The kits contains of 4 papers, all four shown here in a collage.





I am going with only black prints for now, but if you really want an other color on any of the papers I can be convinced :)

Happy shopping!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Cute blog & cute papers! Thanks for sharing!

Tracie H said...

Love both of the papers....they are perfect!

Barbie said...

love the paper! they are all so awesome!

alittlebitofscrap said...

Cute papers! You are crazy talented.
~ Happy Halloween ~

Lisa said...

cute cute papers!! good work!

Anilú Magloire said...

Oh, Lisa!! They are soooo cool!