Thursday, October 04, 2007

just scraps

I had some great photos that I wanted to work with...so i did!

Here I used a sectioned page protector and worked around that.



Hm...since I wrote that post about how "minibook challanged" I am I seem to have made more of them than I have in a long time :) This one is just a quick one about our month of september.







I had to use those silly photos we took yesterday :) The title says: Have fun!



For this last one I used a few of my goodiebag gets from Anna. And a buisness card from the family of Live Lightly Tour. I recieved their T-shirt the other day, but I haven´t yet posed for a pic :)




Ok, if you are still here, check out this life list! Pretty cool, eh. I think I will have to include that in my listography.

3 comments:

scrapwitch said...

gorgeous work sisTER

Maggie Lamarre said...

what a great idea of using page protectors...
Maggie

Anilú Magloire said...

Loving your minis!!