Sunday, October 07, 2007

sunday

we got a little crazy last night and decided that I needed to change spaces for my studio. :) and *sigh* :) = I love redecorating! *sigh* = all the work! Before I had my work place in the back of the garage which took me out of the house really. I had no view over what was going on inside and as I like to "play" almost all the time I thought it would be a good idea to move back into the house. So, we decided to switch rooms and put the guest room out there and my room just in the heart of the house.







And then to the fun! I am happy that you wanted to play with me. As i have gotten atleast one email begging me to give them more time I will! You will get the whole day (sunday) to join and I will hold on to choose a winner until monday. Ok?!
Here is my celebration page. Since I have had such a tough summer I love that my daughter was able to catch this photo of me looking happy and content. I want to celebrate my smile that means that i was happy for that moment.



Have a wonderful wonderful happy day!

3 comments:

Inge said...

Lisa I loved the photo your daughter took of you and look at what you did with it...
It's just great... the whole LO.
Good for you

Anonymous said...

Wow I love the yellow on the walls. Your desk looks so productive, where in the house is it? My 2 year old would love to get into the bottom of your desk :)

Lisa said...

Vilken bra idé att flytta in till hjärtat av huset igen som du beskrev det :) Och vilken fin LO du gjorde av fotot på dig. DOttern verkar bli en bra fotograf ;)