Monday, October 01, 2007

monday

1, I set up a counter on the blog just because I am curious of how many people love me :)

2, The weekend went ok I had a terrible head ache on saturday yuck! But it was ok by the night. Sunday ment alot of food shopping! We always make a huge grocery list every month and then go to the cities on the mainland to shop. Now we have a lot of yummy food!

3, I bought a new fall vest for my daughter and she posed for me this morning before school. I had some time and went inside to print them out and scrap them instantly!



4, Can you belive that it is October 1st already! This summer went super fast. If the weather is ok one day this week I am planning our anual fall photo shoot.

5, Since it is the first of the month that means CJ shipping date in Suziebeezieland. So here is my entry into Missys "Thankful" CJ:





I made my own background paper using words for all the things that i am thankful for. Then circled random things. It was so much fun! You girls will love it!

6, I also made this about my sisters boys 2nd birthday party.



7, And one just for fun!

10 comments:

Lizz said...

Cute stuff! I really love your style!

Jody said...

Hey, Lisa! Just wanted you to know I stopped by...SWEET layouts! I especially love your handmade 'word' paper and this last page with rainbow smileys. The angle of the pic is perfect! Have a great week. {nice widget too!}

alittlebitofscrap said...

I do enjoy reading your blog. It seems upbeat, positive and your work is always so awesomely sweet.

Anonymous said...

your thankful page is so sweet lisa! i can't wait to get this. :)

Missy said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I love it! I love love love this CJ group!

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

jag kikar in här så snart min rss-feeder piper till ;)

Jag älskar dina layouter, du lyckas alltid fånga vardagen i dem :)

Du är en stor inspirationskälla!

KRAM/diana

Marie said...

i LOVE this. seriously, what an absolutely fabulous idea!!!!!!

Marie said...

yea! did you see that? my comment actually went through!!!! :)

Katy said...

what adorable layouts Lisa! :)