Wednesday, October 01, 2008

happy october!

Can you even believe that it is october already?! it is like they say; time flies when you get older :)
What do you expect this month? i decided to make a little list :)

♥ take fall photos with my dear daughter, just like we do every year :)

♥ go on a work trip

♥ be happy

♥ enjoy every single ray of sun

♥ prepare the garden for winter

♥ visit family




i love that my desk looks so messy today, because that means that i am making something. and i did!



i had to scrap these photos from the other day. dixon is crazy about nibbeling our ears, so when my daughter was laying there he took is rightful chance :)



i thought that something was missing, so i attached a black star i punched out to a small piece of transperency. i think it looks cool :)



My other page can be found here.

have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there
October sneaked up on me too. I'm ready now though. I love love love fall time.

Your layout is perfect. love the star.
Sandra

alittlebitofscrap said...

The pictures of your daughter and dixon are adorable. Fantastic layout! :)