Wednesday, November 14, 2007

♥ this mosaic


1. Stairway of Remembrance, 2. CWD164: Sparks Fly., 3. .love factory., 4. Untitled, 5. Ginger Bread Snowflakes, 6. Champ de Mars, 7. new years 2006, 8. hundertwasser a bit different, 9. Button Flowers Red Pouch, 10. Running ahead of oneself, 11. angele, 12. I think this sums it up nicely... (365 days shot, too!), 13. yumtastic, 14. Love film, 15. Powells Books, Portland, 16. another view, 17. Sleeping Corgi - Not My Photo, 18. Found sunlight, 19. Untitled, 20. ready...., 21. Dalila - Sofa, 22. Feeding Time, 23. Look into my eyes..., 24. Tired

This can possibly be my favorite mosaic yet. I love these photos so much! Don´t you agree? It has so much love in it.

I have been thinking alot on Christmas gifts a lot lately. I think I have got ideas for most people. And to help me I am creating a simple holiday planner. I have never made one before but I have been so inspired by so many this year, so I gave in :) I am working on it and will show when it is finished.

Sarah posted a cool set of photos in her flickr gallery the other day and if there are anyone missing New York you should take a look if you can. The photos made me want to go there even more!

Ok this will be a short one because dinner is calling my name!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I recognise that blue sky :)

Anonymous said...

i'm thinking a lot about christmas presents too. just not sure what to make though!