Friday, November 09, 2007

rain and snow

It is raining and snowing here. Just yucky weather! But, it is great weather for staying inside and doing good things like having a tea party with my daughter that she prepared :) and lighting candles and cuddleling on the couch watching re-run sit-coms and to scrapbook. We took control over my scraproom and scrapped together. It is fun, but we do it so rarely. I don´t know why. Note to self: Scrap more often with daughter! She made a cute Fathers Day card (we have it on sunday here in Sweden!) and she was very proud of herself. She even learned the art of using rub-ons! I am a proud mama!

I made a few scrapbook pages. First I finally scrapped my daughters stuffed-animal-birthday-party.



I decided to make it very simple with no journaling shown. I have it hidden behind one of the photos. I like that I can print my photos myself. I recived a kick-a** printer for my graduation from my lovely MIL and FIL. It does everything and does it good too. I am lucky!


Here is what I did with my dance photo :)



And my daughter is going very good at school and in her homework. We are so proud of her, she comes home daily with new praises from her teachers and she absolutely loves school.




I am browsing around for good handmade gifts that I can make for a friend that has her birthday coming up and also for Christmas of course! Do you have any suggestions? Link me up!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is awesome! I love scrapbooking with my niece. She doesn't mind using the extra scraps that I have -- helps me clean out the pile. How else are we going to bring them into our crafty ways ;-)

Very cute LOs.

Karoline Sigoldson said...

Vilka fina LO:s du har gjort. Speciellt den om din "glada dag"... Lite kul att vi båda har lagt ut en LO där vi använt tejp att skriva journalingen på...:-)
Jag har gjort en till liknande men det ska på en deko också som jag inte riktigt bestämt än.
Önskar att jag hade en bra skrivare också...min är jättedålig, eller ja det vet jag ju inte för jag fattar inte ens hur man gör...hm...
Hoppas att ni får en bra helg!
:-)

Dayami said...

Scrapping with your daughter is a very good thing!!! Keep it up.
Very cute Lo's too.