Monday, July 02, 2007

So, i am back from living life over the weekend! As many times before we went to visit family in Gothenburg. It is always very relaxing and include GOOD food and GREAT shopping! My mother in law have had a hard time lately and was feeling a little blue, so me and my daughter took her out on the town for some shopping on Saturday. We went to lots of craft stores and can you belive we hit only the ones with big sales! Yay! I got some bargain papers, stickers and 4 really cool stamps. I will share some projects too.
Sunday me and my father in law took the dogs out to walk in an area called “Paradise” Isn´t that sweet?! It was like paradise too! Just look at this yummy blueberries :)




During my shopping spree I picked up a few magazines. Among others I bought “Adorn magazine” which I had never bought before. Have you ever seen it? It is all about crafts and other fun projects. There where a few cool links to blogs and other sites. I especially liked this one about Reconstruction Wardrobe. Doesn´t that sound like fun?! Check it out.
The other day I also found this blog. The thrift store project is so much fun for people like me who LOVES to go to thrift stores and garage sales. Lot´s of cool finds there.

Ok, here are some of my latest productions. Ofcourse i had to do one about the walk in "paradise" :)

I took this photo of my daughter down by the harbour the other day and I think it came out really cool. So, i tried on some doodeling. It was lot´s of fun! The big journaling says yes: aj lav jo = I love you!

My husband snapped this photo of me and my daughter on the ferry and I love it so much. I used one of my new stamps on this. Isn´t it cool?!




Well, that is all for now folks.

3 comments:

Anilú Magloire said...

Glad you're back!! I saw those pages on SIS and I LOVED them so much. I am your biggest fan!
Isn't it great to get some cool scrap finds?!?!
Enjoy them :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Wauw!!!

Your doodling looks great! I love it as much as reading your blog! :)

Hugs Inge

Mary Jo said...

Mmmmm...blueberries!
Love that tree stamp!!!