Saturday, June 16, 2007

Thank you, girls for leaving comments. Although this blog is like my diary for myself let´s face it, if I didn´t want someone to read it I would use a journal book :)
I am going to a photo exhibit today. (the photo is from the gallery which is in a barn here on the island) Very exciting. The theme is "Details from the big masterpiece - Mother earth." I belive it will be a very cool thing to see. I will share more later.
Ok, so I joined SIS (ScrapInStyletv.com). I had been a member for a while just so I could see the cool episodes. But this week I acctually updated my profile and added some layouts to my portfolio. It is such a friendly community. Wonderful girls and just a friendly and easy feeling about it. Go check it out! My profile is found here.
The new "weekly photo challenge" for the Suziebeezieland is a house in your neighbourhood that you like. I know just the house, but I am working up some courage to go take a photo :) I think I will lurk and when a bunch of tourists walk by I will follow them and snap a photo then! Haha...
I have a bunch of new photos to add to my daughters "Summer album" wow that girl is busy! This week she went to her biological grandmothers funeral. She had been sick for years and we acctually said it was a relief for Gram to go rest with no pain no more. We decided that our daughter was big enough to go. It was good I think. It is like the last goodbye and she had opportunity to ask all the questions she had as the curious 7.5 year old she is.
We went to the pool the other day and I think I will just put "we went to the pool" once in the summer book because I have a feeling that we will be there MANY times this summer!
Tonight she had one of her many sleepovers. They slept in a tent and that is always an adventure!
Tonight I plan to do some scrappin! YAy! I plan to make a "Emily Falconbridge tag book" that I saw in the Garden yesterday. It is perfect for a birthday card I will make for a friend. I have already printed the photos for it. I loved the Garden this time by the way. What did you think?
Lot´s of inspiration!
I´ll be back later! Make me happy, leave a comment! :)

No comments: