Tuesday, March 06, 2007

tagged sort of

five jobs I've had

1. rose seller in the market place
2. popcorn seller at the movies
3. ER nurse
4. ...
5. teacher

five movies I can watch over and over

1. Serendipity
2. Something´s gotta give
3. Notting Hill
4. Any Miss Marple movie
5. Beck (Swedish movie series)


five TV shows I love

1. ER
2. Shark
3. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
4. Every reality TV-show J
5. West wing

five of my favorite dishes

1. pasta
2. meatballs, potatoes, sauce
3. lasanga
4. crème caramel
5. chicken and rice

five places I've vacationed

1. Alanya, Turkey
2. Cala´dor, Mallorca
3. Hemsedal, Norway
4. Komarom, Hungary
5. Öland, Sweden

five celebrities i want to marry when i grow up

1. Josh Jackson
2. matthew Mccanaugh
3. It would be ok with those :)

five sites I visit almost daily

1. 2peas
2. Suziebeezieland
3. elsie.flannigan.blogspot.com
4. crazydays.typepad.com
5. gmail.com

five places I would rather be now

1. See vacation list :)
2. USA
3. At my moms place
4. Some other place warm
5. My craft room :)

No comments: