Saturday, March 10, 2007

one of those long photo posts...

I convinced my dad to come along for a thrift shop tour this beautiful springish day. I L.O.V.E thrift shops and second hand things. First it is so much fun because of all the cool thing people give to the shops that I can use again and for other things, second it is such a fun way to give to a charity. I have a favorite shop where you can litterally find anything you would ever need. It is a rather big shop and very organized and with lots of costumers. They have open hours 2 days a week and when they are open there is always a que outside. So today I was on the lookout for some more yarn :) It makes me happy just thinking about it! I found some yummy yarn of diffrent sorts. My husband acctually asked me if I could krochet a scraf for him! How cute is that?! So i found some manly colors :) and some other colorful yarn for anyother project I can come up with. And as I stepped into the shop I saw these very cool stash of colorful small pieces of fabric. I grabbed them all! I have no idea what I will make of them, maybe just have them laying around for inspiration. I bought that really big cockieform to hold my small embellsihments as the cool buttons I found. I also Love those cute aprons on the bottom picture. Lovely! And I am so happy I found a miniskateboard to my dear daughter who has been wanting one the whole winter. She is going to freak out!
I hope you all have a HAPPY saturday!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)
I looooooooooove those shops to! And how about those fleemarkets!
I love to get home with new treasures.
Love your new treasures... ENJOY!

XOXO inge