Saturday, April 17, 2010

scrapbook sunday ( day early )



i can´t remember if i have shared this one with you or not...anyway it is highly inspired by wilna which made an awesome page in february. i have printed a bighhugelabs mosaic of lovey dovey photos in my flickr favorites. i then added a little bigger black and white photo of my own.



i guess i am not the only one who gets super inspired by song lyrics, and sometimes those lyrics goes right into your heart and is perfectly describing what you feel. this was the case with this layout. my daughter is getting so big and i really do feel that time is "slipping through my fingers", so i printed the lyrics for the old abba song slipping through my fingers and then i added my photo (mat inspired from here) and embellishments. i also added short journaling in which i explain that sometimes my words are not enough and then i do use song lyrics.



ugh, this was my first ever try at mist and well, i have learned to accept it :) i really don´t have acctual mist, but watercolors that i attempted to squirt onto the paper :) i will do more of this though!
studio calico blog has had a few posts about misting among others this one.



hi, i am lisa and i am addicted to making layouts with photo mosaics.
:)
again with the help of bighugelabs :) for this one i used spring photos i had in my flickr stream.
signs of spring captured by me :)



a photo someone took of me and my daughter while on vacation. i love it!
i hope that we can go on an all girls trip very soon, just the 2 of us!
i used my new letter stickers from websterspages.com



while dog walking one day i took a photo of my husband, and then handed over the camera to him. it resulted in this layout where the quote : beauty is in the eye of the beholder is the whole point! i think he is, and he thinks i am beautiful and that is really all that matters, right?! i love making pages with odds and ends that are left on my table from previous projects!


that is all for now!

1 comment:

linda said...

Beautiful pages...I really like the one in the beginning with a grid of photos but one pulled out!