thank you so much for the love about yesterdays post! here is the link to order the book again!
today i am sharing my 10 on thursday list and an easter craft project. first here is the list that is a "what i look forward to in april" edition:
1. our trip to budapest, hungary that we leave for on monday!
2. celebration 8 years of marriage with a hotelweekend with my love.
3. attending my junor high school reunion! it is 15 years since i left 9th grade.
4. celebrate my mothers 60th birthday.
5. welcome spring properly.
6. making more sales in my etsy shop!
7. becoming better at understanding everything that is "tweendom".
8. taking lots of photos in budapest and seeing J again!
9. going to a soccergame for the first time this season.
10. finding out if my daughter does have astma.
ok, and so for the little easter craft. i made some blinged out eggs for the easter tree. i had
a few papier mache eggs
first i just put the sticks in the eggs so that they would be easier to paint and dry. i chose a yellow color. when they were dry i attached a rhinestone to each one.
then i attached a string to them and hung them right up inmy easter tree! easy peasy!
when i saw the eggs drying on those sticks i actually made a few that i am going to put in my flower pots outside!
i´ll be back tomorrow with another spring craft and i think i might have something for scrapbook sunday aswell!