Wednesday, February 27, 2008

flowers makes me happy

it was springish in Paris. The grass was so green and the weather was lovely. But I found the loveliest flowers at the airport in Amsterdam :)






And the bulbs were peaking too :)



Do you remember the travel book I did in January? You can see more photos here. I did work in it during the trip. Here I am in the hotel in Paris journaling.



I had my gluestick and a journaling pen with me and just added stuff like tickets and stuff along the way. I will be sharing some pages soon.

I just got some new ink in my printer and am starting to print out photos from the trip, so that means I will be starting to scrap them very soon!

I hope that you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Läckra bilder! Nu blir jag sugen på att shoppa tulpaner :-)

alittlebitofscrap said...

Love, love the pictures of the flowers. Makes me want to go now. I so love flowers. Looking forward to seeing what you've created.

Karoline Sigoldson said...

Blir så inspirerad av dina bilder och ord.
Bilden på dig är så bra. Blir jättenyfiken på vad du skriver osv...
Jag har fått hem lite nya bilder men tiden verkar aldrig räcka till numera...hoppas på helgen...:-)

:-)

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see all your pics!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS. all of it. and your cute shirt ;)

i think i may comment on every single thing you wear! ha!