Thursday, February 07, 2008

daily wellness, weekly cards and a heart


A little button heart I made for a special Beezie girl :)

Ok this will be another of those random posts :) I love randomness!

First I did a few new weekly cards. I decided to just take a photo of them like this. I think that you get the picture, but the "I belive in..." is about how I belive in kindness.




I have been thinking a bit about the guerilla art project and I was very inspired byHula Seventy as she made small notes and placed them around her town. So I did too! I used my typewriter, which i apparently am in love with ;) and just wrote small notes like; you are beautiful, smile and so on. I left one on the ferry and that is it so far. But I have the notes in my purse, so they are always with me if I see a perfect spot. I think I will go to the library one day and tuck one in a book. I love this!






I went to the natural health store the other day for some iron complements and I got this small plastic bag. The message made me think; what do I do for my daily wellness? Hm...I guess things like taking a glass of diet coke is one...I think I have to think about that one...what do you do?



I spend some good cuddleing time with my fave puppy girl today. Isn´t she just to cute :)




And I am loving this photo I snapped of my fave human girl.




Gotta go :)

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

oooooh!
did you take the pic of all the letter press "e"s?

that's my initial and if you didn't i'd love to know where ya got it.

love all the cards :)

Anonymous said...

Älskar iden med dina lappar. Tänk vilken lycka att hitta en sådan i en lånad bok... eller ngt annat kul ställe. Tyvärr så bor vi väl inte i samma stad ;) Maria