Monday, April 21, 2008

weekend in photos

This weekend we celebrated that my grandmother is home and feeling better. We did it by having a big family dinner with lots of food and laughter. I love these photos that I snapped of her and one of her great grandchildren. I also took a photo while my grandfather talked to another great grandchild.





I took some photos on our way home on the ferry yesterday. Can you see how we are homesick a lot of times? :) It was a glorious day yesterday and today is almost even better!









This will be my monday post, since I cannot wait to get outside!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Great photos!

Unknown said...

beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

the photos look great! glad you had a good weekend with the family. BTW - I still really like the picture on the headline.. the one with the feet. Great shot.