I have had some awesome comments on my last like 12 posts :) Thank you very much! I have also seen that I have had some questions that I haven´t answered yet. So, here I go:
Kerry asked about "the black bird" I have been using:
- Kerry, the black bird is a Hambly rub-on. You can see the whole sheet here. I also have the pink one :)
Lisa asked about the spring flowers:
- Yep, Lisa it is way to early for spring flowers!!! It is all very strange for me, because when I was younger we always had such defined seasons and now the last cuple of years it has all changed. I had flowers in my garden that bloomed 2 days before Christmas!!!
Elizabeth asked a long time ago about the "e" photo I used here.
- I found the "e" photo on flickr. I email and asked if I could use it. Isn´t it awesome!
Amanda asked about the frames I have used on some of my photos lately.
- Aren´t they yummy, Amanda?! It is a Digital Frame Kit that I bought at 2peas. You can see it here. And Amanda, you asked about the labels I used in the Paris layout, they were bought at a swedish office store.
Karoline asked about scrapstores in Paris:
- Well, I wasn´t on a hunt really, but my friend J had spotted one in the mall right outside the Louvre :) It was more of a crafting store (like Panduro) but they had a section for scrap stuff. I bought some new stamps and a punch which were a little bit cheaper than here in Sweden!
I will most likely be back again later with a new post :)