Saturday, August 25, 2007

welcome Nol!

My cutie friend Inge has got her new little son in her arms! Yay! Happy day! He is such a cutie!

We had a good time at the art festival, although the weather could have been better. On the mainstreet they had put of rows and rows of different artists work. Some were good and others were just not cup of tea :) Here are a few favs!







I have been encouraged to start to sell my own papers. That is such a fun thing! I like stars right now in my scrapbooking, so one day I sat down and made my own patterned papers. So, from now they are avalible in my etsy shop. Please come and visit and leave feedback here or there so I know your reactions! If you like it (and someone starts to buy them!) I am going to expand to other patterns.
A fellow swedish scrapper Anna has used the yellow paper here.
And offcourse i have used it too :)






The other day i was just standing at my craft table and wasn´t sure what I would do...so I came up with the idea to make a few mini books. I LOVE minibooks! But I am often unsure of waht topic I want to use and such, so even though I have made several, but they don´t come that often :) My absolute favorite mini book I have made is this one from our Mallorca vacation i made a while back. This time i thought that I would make a "first day in school" minibook for my daughter as she started second grade this week. The book is made of beautiful handmade paper i acctually got from IKEA! I included a few photos from that day. In her school (where I also work!) we work out of themes every school year and this year is "earth/soil" and we like to start the school year with an experience that include that theme. So, we hade lots of activities in the school yard. Ok, sorry sidestory here! :)







Then I printed out a few photos of our Chanty in the days before he went to rest. I made this mini using the same paper as above.








I also made a happy layout featuring me :) me me me :)



One of the photos that I took of my daughter on the school yard was this cool angle one where she has drawed on the ground. Her art makes me happy!




And me and my boy with some hidden journaling in that envelope!



That´s it for today amigos!

5 comments:

Veronica Starr said...

the LOs are great!!! love them!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS your pages are stunning! ANd the stars are so cute. AND I love your felt butterflies!!
Have a super day!
Cheers,
Lee (lalalee @ SIStv)

Jessica Turner said...

You are just too cute - loved reading your blog today.

Norma Kennedy said...

Best of luck on selling your on PP. your projects and layouts are simply adorable !!!

Norma (localocairis)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that page about you. Great job!