Saturday, August 11, 2007

i am back

so we are back from our long weekend in Gothenburg with my mom and my MIL and FIL. It was nice to come away, as usual but it was sooo sticky hot it wasn´t even nice.

I am sad (very sad) to tell you that we no longer are a 3 dog family... we just had to unfortunatly give Rocky back to the animal shelter. it was so sad, but it was just not working out with the cat and we saw some tendences to guard all to much. Poor little thing we already loved him so much. it was so very hard for us to decide to give him back, but we couldn´t risk anything to happen to anyone in our family. we are keeping in touch with the shelter to find out what happens to the little guy.


...

we had the time to do lot´s of things while away for the weekend.
play
shop :)
watch movies
celebrate a 87th birthday girl
sleep
laugh
wash the car
go for long walks with the dogs
take photos :)
eat great food
take self portraits in the car
eat lot´s of ice cream
draw




...
my daughter had spend the whole week with her grandmother (my mom) and her cousin erik. he is 2 and she is 8 you can see who admire who :) he wouldn´t leave her side and she tried even running from him :)



here they are at my mothers



i hope to have a nice suprise for you all by tomorrow or monday :)

1 comment:

Anilú Magloire said...

Oh, I'm so sorry, Lisa :(
I'm sure Rocky will miss you guys too.

I love your self portrait in the car, you look so happy in it.

Hugs!!