Saturday, February 24, 2007

this & that

First of all; thank you very much for the congratulations on my birthday! It is way cool to have you do that! Another very cool thing is what sweet Susie wrote on Beezieland, which I am a proud part of,

Happy birthday, Lisa O!
How does it feel to be 28? How have you been celebrating? What was your birthday weather like today, and what did you get? :D
I'm so happy that you have joined our community. It is GOOD to have a correspondent representing Sweden :), and good for suziebeezieland to have such a talented chicky onboard . . . I am in awe of your abilities with both languages and scrapbooking. Dude. Hooray, Lisa O. Hooray! :)

And sweetest Inge made me a package full of goodies and sent it for my birthday. And it arrived just on the day! It made me smile all day!


I took that funny photo of my family kissing me on my birthday and loved it. So much in fact I had to scrap it... :) I took out some paint this time. I bought some new colors during my shopping spree and it was fun using it here. The journaling say that the best gift was this: a dubble kiss from my darlings! I used some bling that came in Inges package and some newspaper for the flower.





As you may know we have a cat. A wonderful all grey cat who is so cute and friendly. BUT with cats mice follow :( Blah! I hate mice! Atleast when they are IN my home! So, when I opened the door to let the sweet kitty in one morning I did just that, let him in without seeing what he had in his mouth. Here you may insert loud girly squeeking noises from me running arround looking for the mouse!!!! I found it my daughters room and also found out that the cat did his job and it was a dead mouse. Pfew! I was like : what are we going to do, what are we going to do?!!! It was out of the question for me to even go near the animal and my daughter was still in her bed waking up. She thought for a while, during which the cat continued to play with the poor (yes I acctually felt sorry for it by then) mouse. She looked at me and said; Mommy, if I get a glove I can get it and take it outside. I looked at her, my animal-loving, courages, wonderful daughter, and said Are you sure? She replied a happy yes and so we did. The plan was to get the mouse in a bag so she could take it outside and lay it on the ground. Said and done, she goes in and says: Oh, mommy he has such cute teeth! HA! But she did it! She is my heroe from now and for eternity! I made a layout for the album offcourse and use some paint here too. The 4 other images are from the minialbum which is under the photo on the lo.


I made this one using up alot of my red buttons. It was fun! This is J and my DH and about their friendship through me! Oh, and I used felt for the border too!


This lo is sensured for privacy reasons, but I wanted to post it anyway. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Remember to say hi in the comments section!

Smile!

No comments: