Tuesday, February 24, 2009

playing around

yesterday was such a nice day out, the sun was out and the snow was melting and it almost smelled like spring was on it´s way. i took the dogs out for a walk on the fields and offcourse my camera was with me :)







then last night i found some inspiration to scrap a little.



the story: these two have such a love/hate relationship. with my non-trained eye they seem to get along great and the older one seems to have taught everything he knows to the little one. but then sometimes they seem to be fighting all the time...

the goods: not many products on this one. the dotted paper is from a paper pack i bought a long time ago, so long that i acctually don´t remember who makes it. the orange letter stickers are from SEI and the green ones are from american crafts i think. the buttons are from my vintage stash.






the story: my daughter has changed so much lately and i wanted to remember her right now, what is typecal for her now.

the goods: the patterned paper is amy butler paper and i love that paper pack! so many goodies! i journaled with my handwriting, rub-ons and rubber stamps.



hey, link me up to your latest creations!

3 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

I love how simple your cat layout is. The colors are nice and it definitely fits the idea of you blog: Simplicity.

Annemarie (MommyVictory)

Cassie said...

Your pictures are beautiful!! Lovely layouts as well!!

Anonymous said...

you are on such a roll right now, great work. I LOVE the green and orange together, that would work for boys too :)