Monday, May 19, 2008

something to be happy about...

i saw this cute little add about that there is always something to celebrate. Their examples were the hamster turning 2, the carpenters being on time etc :) it got me thinking...i think that there is always something to be happy about even on a crappy day.



1. the dishwasher is already set and going.
2. lounging around in my pyjamas.
3. nutella in the cupboard.
4. outside hanging laundry.
5. sadie sleeping in.
6. new craty ideas.





I love my job! I really do! If you don´t know, I am a kindergarden teacher and work with kids in the ages between 1-3. Everyday I get to hold hands, give and get hugs, see the amazement in their eyes, make them laugh...and everyday I get a happy loud Hi, Elisabet! when I walk through the door. How many people get that when they walk into their workplace?! I love it so much and look forward to every single day when I get to be there.




I was a little worried making a layout about Dickson already, because last time I made a layout about a new family member we ended up taking him back to the shelter...But I am hoping for the best this time!

Today i don´t start work until 11 and will be outside the whole afternoon in the sun! Then I will be heading home to do some serious laundry since dear husband is going to Berlin, Germany on wednsday, daughter is heading to her grandmas and myself on a worktrip to the islands outside Gothenburg.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh your creations and photos are very cool and very inspiring!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic things to be happy about! And your new family member is adorable! Love the layout!

alittlebitofscrap said...

Love your collage about something to be happy about... I usually try to look for the good. We do have so much to be happy about. Loved your layouts and all the photos. Looks like spring is in full bloom there :)

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous doggie and your layouts arent too shabby either. I love your style