Wednesday, December 12, 2007

happy lucia day

Today we are celebrating Lucia in Sweden. That means seeing ladies in white with candles all day long :) My daughter has a Christmas play going on tonight so offcourse we are seeing some of that too :)



Yesterday we put up our tree. I love it every year and it was great this one too. We took a bunch of photos infront of the tree. But it took like 10 tries to get to this one :)



Among others....this one...



haha

I have also sent of all my holiday cards AND 3 suprise Christmas packages! Yay! i love suprises! I hope everyone like what they are getting.

This weekend I am making Christmas candy. And I am really looking forward to that. Just a whole day in the kitchen getting all floury and I just have to test the candy too :)
I think I will be making some of these crafts too.

shopping bags
bath mits
marble magnets

And I just found a really crafty blog this morning where I have found a lot of cute cool things to make. Check it out!

Karoline: I have a system to my albums! You can read more about that here. I just recently got an album set up just for me too! And thank you very much for that link to Scrapperiet!

I was the favorite of the day here! Which makes me happy!

I am babysitting these 2 this afternoon and that makes me happy too!



Have a happy day! ♥

4 comments:

Anilú Magloire said...

Oh!!!! Those babies are so adorable. have fun with them.

Love the x-mas tree pics. You are too funny!!

shalay said...

omg those babies are precious! and great christmas photos, you guys look great!

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Love your tree! So pretty! And those babies are just precious...hard for me to believe I'll have two like that in a few months!

Anonymous said...

your posts are always SO full of goodness!! I adore the picture of you guys by the tree!! Your daughter's hair looks so cute and oh those babies!!! :)