Wednesday, September 05, 2007

wow wednesday already!

time flys! I went back to work a cuple of hours a week this week, after being home on sick leave for the last months. It was ok, I guess. It almost feels stupid to just be there for 2 hours and then come home, but later in the afternoon I acctually feel it in my body; I am tired. So I take a nap. Naps are the most wonderful things really. Ah, the luxury of taking a nap in mid day... lovely!

The other night I kept scrapping the birthday photos. Here are a few.





I think I am done with those now :) I am trying to get some work done on other photos now. I will let you know how that goes :) I am soaking up so much inspo everywhere right now. SIS, 2 peas, and various blogs ofcourse. A new way of getting so much inspiration is to head over to any kitclub gallery. You know StudioCalico or Work in Progress and Cupcake Scrapshop They all have faboulus designers and products. Go check them out!
I also find inspiration in the Craft Room pool over at flickr. I love all the storage ideas and other small details you can catch while looking through the gallery.

I want to end this short blog post with a message: Make someone feel special today! Just out of the blue! Do, please do!

No comments: