Sunday, September 23, 2007

small weekend recap in photos

we are home! it is so nice to be home! we went to my nephews birthday party and he lives 3 hours away. i like to be there and everything but my family wears me out :) and the trip is so long especially when we are on our way back home!
Anyway I have so much new scrappin material :) I always take lots and lots of pictures of him and my daughter because 1. the aren´t still! and 2. they love each other so much I have to try to catch that on film. I think I acctually did this time. It is fuzzy but the feeling is there, don´t you think?




When we were waiting for the ferry we were so tired and giggly and we had to take some selfportraits of the two of us. We have done this a few times and I always love how they turn out.



They make lollipops over on the mainland and my daughter got one from her granddad yesterday.



And the view on the way over with the ferry was beautiful!

No comments: