Wednesday, January 10, 2007

thanks!



thanks for the comments on my last post :) It is freaking fab isn´t it?! That feeling of seeing this is undescribeble :) I was last minute shopping before Christmas and just ran into a mag shop by chance and was flipping through crafting magazines and suddenly I just saw this. I almost lost my breath and I am sure I had that stupid looking smile on my lips all the way out of the shop. I just wanted to say to everyone there: I am in here!!! And as my husband said, it isn´t even one of my best layouts. I will be in the next issue as well. How cool is this?! I know; it is way cool!

For those who read scrapbooking magazines this is a swedish version of Scrapbooks Etc. and it is good. I still buy the american version aswell. And the good news keep on coming; my mom got me a subscritption on the magazine! Yay!

We are home sick today. My poor daughter is having one of her caughing periods. *sigh* We were up all night and the night before. Poor thing, she looks so sick. My husband is calling the doctors office, because it usually don´t go on for this long. Maybe she has a bug or something?

Since I am home I am going to prepare for this weekend when I am doing a all night crop at a friends house. Lokking forward to it and are making some layout plans. I never do that oterwise, but now I have my photos printed and I have done sketches and will put everything in page protectors to bring with me. And I am sure I will bring too much stuff :) The hardest thing is restraining myself from going in my craft room and create something right now. I want to save it to the weekend!

Will be back soon! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GRATTIS LISA,
du är bäst!
jag bara måste åka o köpa tidningen imorgon...

Anonymous said...

The mag looks wonderful ! How nice to have a magazine in your own language, to be able to scrap in your own language for submissions !