Wednesday, November 15, 2006

AZINE challenge!




"This week I want you to take a bit of time to check out your own style.
What defines your style? Create a layout shows examples of your own style
evolution - write about how you have grown as a life artist/scrapbooker since
you first began. These sorts of stories are so important as a part of your own
personal history. How cool for your family to see all the layouts you have
created AND a layout that talks about how you see yourself evolving as a life
artist/ scrapbooker."
AE

This was the weekly challenge I was talking a bit about in my last post. I am so happy about this, because I really felt lost last night scrapwise (and others). What was I to do? I have all these great inspirations from people and things but nothing to do myself. It was so much fun making this page! Only things that are my favorites. I went back looking in my latest album which is from september of this year and this is what I found...or these things mainly! So, come on! Make one, maybe you don´t want to share it, but make one just for the fun of it!

Edited: For some reason this image will not be shown when you click on it for a bigger view...Try going here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, from a beezieland gal! I like that LO. I haven't done anything scrappy, paper, digi, or otherwise, in too long. I'm getting antsy. Oh, yeah, I just thought of a project. I'm going to visit your blog more often if it causes ideas to randomly pop into my head.