Sunday, October 22, 2006

sunday afternoon...











I have been a bad blogger again for a while due to life stuff and also I have been to my old hometown meeting up with 2 of my friends. I swear I don´t know what I would do without them. We can sit and talk for hours and hours and still we have stuff to say :) I am very lucky to have them in my life!


Since I was over there I slept over at my moms and that means dear husband was alone for the weekend. Poor guy he missed me :) And he was glad to see me! We went for a walk in the forrest with the dogs and we found the cat on the roof when we came back! Silly boy!


My mom has the fortune to have fast internet..hehe...offcourse I was out surfing for cool stuff all night (I am tired today :)) And I found some new stuff:

The KI blog is a good place to go for some cool inspiration and cool stuff. And if you haven´t been to their website and checked out their gallery you should stop reading now and head over there...uhm...on the other hand please stay :) I have always loved KI paper and their embellishments they are colorful and very easy to use. My favorite paper of all times happens to be KI.

Another place I have found today is the How much is too much blog also known as HMITM. They have challenges that are really cool. I think I am going to give a shot at challenge #19 which is to use 50 or more brads (!) and a BIG title. Hm...I will have to count my brads and see if I have that many at all :)


For photography inspiration I go to Tara offcourse but I have found a new favorite. She is called Meegan Littlefield (mgn on 2peas) and see takes awesome photos. I was so happy when I found her blog the other day!

This week I didn´t get Ali´s challenge in the Azine...I guess I brainfarted a little :) But I love to see the takes published although I still don´t get it :) Ali is one of the first scrapbookers I have admired. She has a way about her that is just inspiring and fresh.

Another girl that is inspiring to me is Kim I have seen her work on 2peas and it is good stuff. Last night I found her blog and found out that she is in DT for a few brands and places. Good for her! :)

I have also been browsing for Christmas gifts to make. Not that I am that poor but I like to make people things :) I went to Kaboose and they have a ton of crafts to make with your kids. Cool! I have decided that me and my daughter are going to make (or try to) snowglobes. I will make sure to take photos and update you on that :) Craftster also had some cool stuff. And I found a thread on the 2peas NSBR board about marbel magnets. I think I will try to make some of those as well.
I love christmas time. As soon as December 1st is here I am longing to take out the decorations..and confession...I do :) The lovely smells and feeling is glorious!

Well I guess that will be it for now...









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks Lisa!!

And your kitty!!! He looks like one I had as a child, his name was Shawn...we had him for 15 years!!