Monday, July 13, 2009

abc of me

ok, here is my project that is highly inspired by the fabulous cathy z. she has an online class that is called Me: The Abridged Version An A to Z All About Me 4-Week Album Workshop . i don´t have the opportunity to take said class, unfortunatley. but i do got very inspired to make an album about me in a abc format. i happened to have a small photoalbum at home and decided to use that for this project.



first i made an alphabet list and pared the letters to things that describe me or has something to do with me.



for example i chose the word books which i love very much. i printed a photo that represented books for me and used that with a right handed note.








a few of the notes are harder to write than others...



i recommend a project like this because it is an easy and really doable one. i am going back and forth working on it. and i also journal when i am on the road or elsewhere and then i can easily use that when i get the opportunity to sit down and scrap.

so, from the wonderful world of blogs, from cathy z to me, from me to you :)

4 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

I want to do this! Thanks for sharing.

Allison W said...

Very cute, and something I'm sure your family will love to look at later!

mel said...

Gorgeous, this looks really doable :)

I love the photo album that you used, can you share where you got it. Did it have enough pages for 26 letters or did you have to add more.

debbie said...

Love the large photos. Great idea!